Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Klitschko vs Fury  (Read 1337 times)

Offline Neil Roseberry

• Global Moderator
  • Alickadoo
    • View Profile
Klitschko vs Fury
« on: November 24, 2015, 07:01:02 PM »
This weekend marks the long awaited clash between world heavyweight boxing champion Wladimir Klitschko and challenger Tyson Fury. How do we think its gonna pan out?

Whilst l'm usually very patriotic and cheer my fellow Brits on in any sport, l simply can't stand Fury. He's a right big headed so n so, coming out with some proper arrogant remarks in the build up to Saturday. I hope there is no major damage done, but l'd be over the moon if Wlad flattens him and shuts him up for good.

Offline LineoutGeneral

• Global Moderator
  • Alickadoo
    • View Profile
Re: Klitschko vs Fury
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2015, 09:03:51 AM »
I watched the fight and Vladimir klitschko was well past his best had plenty of opportunities to throw the big right hook when fury left himself open countless times but never pulled the trigger opting to use his jab which got him nowhere against a similar size opponent. Fury says he's going to be the most colourful champion since Muhammed ali after that performance I can't see him being champ for long get him in the ring with Anthony Joshua then we'll see a good champion in the making

Offline Neil Roseberry

• Global Moderator
  • Alickadoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2015, 10:29:24 AM »
Fury says he's going to be the most colourful champion since Muhammed ali

Thats exactly why l can't stand him. He's an arrogant gobshite who lets his mouth spout so much unnecessary nonsense. Probably wouldn't last two minutes walking around the Harbour on a Saturday night  ;)

Offline Jobba

• Junior Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2015, 04:34:45 PM »
You have to admire him though, he genuinely believes everything that comes out of his mouth, and that makes him dangerous!
He must be a nightmare to face, as I don't think you could psyche him out 😀

Offline Neil Roseberry

• Global Moderator
  • Alickadoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2015, 08:22:48 AM »
I agree with you there mate. Klitschko's record speaks for itself so that is a most notable scalp for Tyson Fury. I wonder why Wlad never let the big right go? Its fair enough using the powerful jab against a weaker opponent but Tyson was bigger and stronger than he was (and 6' 9 is some bloody size). Maybe thats where the fight was won psychologically, as Wlad is accustomed to be the larger man in the ring.

Offline LineoutGeneral

• Global Moderator
  • Alickadoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2015, 04:42:05 PM »
Think klitschko just completely underestimated fury thinking he was another audley Harrison I thought the same til Saturday night. Apparently there was a rematch wrote into the contract and klitschko wants to use it but at 39 yr old after 11year as the best heavyweight has he really got anything to proove I can't see anything other than the same result again if it does go ahead.

Offline Bataz

• Senior Colt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2016, 02:07:26 PM »
Rematch will be a draw, well worth a tenner a 22/1.