Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: NZ v Argentina  (Read 195 times)

Online Pied Piper of Hameln

• Alickadoo
    • View Profile
NZ v Argentina
« on: November 15, 2020, 12:50:23 AM »
Just finished watching the NZ v Argentina game really good game of Rugby and just reaffirmed why I love rugby.Unbelievable commitment from Argentina you could tell how much each tackle, turnover, blocked kick meant to them they played with huge National pride on there sleves and no little skill.  They had the camaraderie and bond of a local club side. The other thing it reaffirmed to me is why I am not rich and bookies are :'(

Offline TheGuv

• Administrator
  • Alickadoo
    • View Profile
Re: NZ v Argentina
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2020, 09:32:43 AM »
Havenít seen it but my jaw dropped when I saw the result, first back to back defeat for the All Blacks  since 2011. I wonder when they last lost 3 in a row and what the odds are in a home Argentina win next week are....?

Offline TheGuv

• Administrator
  • Alickadoo
    • View Profile
Re: NZ v Argentina
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2020, 09:38:26 AM »
Watching the Argentina v Australia game. Last play of the first half and Australia score a try. The last pass leading to the try was clearly, CLEARLY a forward pass. The TJ is in line with it and the referee is in a good position. Why oh why, do we waste a minute of celebrating when the players deep down kow it was forward?

Can officials no longer make on field decisions? Iíd scrap TMO tomorrow if I could. When it was first brought in it was great - but now itís for every decision. Itís ruining rugby and itís now ruining football too. The only sport it works in is cricket - and even then - itís up to the captainís jurisdiction if it is used. Can a review system not be implemented in rugby?